Sunday, October 17, 2010

Let's Get This Blog Started!!!

I am finally ready to got the first post going for this site. I now have my very own BIG SHOT!!!! I have not had a lot of time to sit down and play with it yet but I did sit down to make a couple of birthday cards for a few special people.



I was very proud of myself when I made the cards using ALL current materials. I tend to revert back to the good old stuff I am comfortable with, but am trying to break that habit. I used Cajun Craze, Baja Breeze, More Mustard, and Very Vanilla card stock, My Blossom Party die, and I even splurged with some pearl halves, ( GASP!). We do not have school Monday so I plan on trying to get some Thanksgiving and Christmas cards made to start selling so check back soon to see those. THANKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment